Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thing #20

I never realized just how many YouTube videos there are. I laughed a lot during this exploration. I would love to create a teacher tube video and that is something I will work on this school year. I especially loved learning about Zamzar that allow one to change the video and download it in another format so the videos may be used at school. I found videos that teach about simple machines, Animoto, plants, Texas history and so many more. The one I embedded is on Animoto. I used Blinkx to search TeacherTube and YouTube, but I thought both of the sites had great search options. This video shows up in Mozilla, but not in Internet explorer. Weird. I'm waiting on the conversion from Zamzar. I'll embed it as soon as it is ready.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you for sharing how to do this! I have worked to download a Teacher Tube video for over 3 hours off and on and am beyond frustrated. So . . . now I am going to try to do as you say. Last resort -grab one of my daughters when she gets home. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete